Multilayer Select (QGIS plugin)
Add new selection tools that work across layers.
- Select by Click
- Select by Rectangle
- Select by Polygon (and freehand while the mouse is pressed)
- Select by Freehand
- Select by Radius
- Add/Remove to/from selection when pressing Shift/Ctrl
- Select all features from all layers
- Invert all features
- Select by expression
One can also exclude some layers, that will not be used by the mutli selection tools
- Selection color: effect icons, rubberband, and features
- Set active..: If enabled and the active layer has no selected feature, change the active layer to the first layer with at least one selected feature
- Replace default action: If True, replace the QGIS selection tool with the multilayer selection tools. Else, add the multilayer selection tools in their own toolbar
- Display settings action on the toolbar
- Included Layers: list the vector layers in the current project. Unchecked layers will be ignored by the multilayer selection tools (useful for ignoring a vector basemap for instance).
- If Exclude hidden layers is checked (default), the selection tools will not select or deselect any feature belonging to hidden layers (unchecked in the QGIS layer tree view)
- If Always include an active layer is checked (default), the active layer will not be ignored even if it is unchecked in the list.
Author: Yoann Quenach de Quivillic