Join in on the QGIS INTEGRATED open day. Our amazing lineup of presenters will show you how QGIS can work in a network with other software and programs to create dynamic and sharable spatial data, maps, and systems.
If you would like to discuss topics on our QGISOpenDay, please add sections below for each discussion along with the proposed time and agenda.
Simply join the meeting on Jitsi and say hi! https://meet.jit.si/QGISOpenDay
To keep up to date with QGIS Open Day events, please join the Telegram channel
Virtual events will be taking place online (see links below) and in the telegram chat room, and with many events also being live-streamed on YouTube. See the individual event descriptions below for an indication of where to join each event.
QGISOpenDay 26th March 2021
|1||Input and Mergin: collect data, sync, and collaborate with ease||08h00 UTC||Saber Razmjooei||English|
|2||Using QGIS, Input, Mergin, and Metabase to map the Waterberg||09h00 UTC||Gavin Fleming||English|
|3||Using QGIS and a laser cutter to make 3D contour models||10h30 UTC||Raymond Nijssen||English|
|4||Seamless fieldwork with QField & QFieldCloud||12h00 UTC||Marco Bernasocchi||English|
Taivaskero brings not only new gadgets like the print of atlas features, the Finnish address search, and an improved relation editor widget. There are as well lots of other improvements like a smarter progressive rendering and some revamp in the user interface.
- Search for Finnish addresses
- Print Atlas Features to PDF
- Geometry digitizing when adding a child feature
- Opening of individual vector/raster datasets
- Smarter progressive rendering
- Restore last viewed map extent
- Support for colors in attribute forms
- Other nice things and fixes
- NMEA UI/UX improvements
- UI/UX of the fill ring tool improvements
- Preference of lowercase characters when entering username on layer login
- No UI hang/freeze when opening the layer properties panel due to slow feature count
- No lock of screen Orientation in QFieldActivity – means you can change the orientation during runtime
- Use of C locale to validate doubles
- Fixed remembered values
- Fixed not showing the display string in the value relation
- Fixed weird behavior on tab change